Talkspace is not a crisis hotline. Anyone requiring immediate assistance or in a life-threatening situation is encouraged to:
- Call 911 or the local emergency/authorities number
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)
- Call the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline (988)
- Text START to the Crisis Text Line (741741) for text messaging support
- Or check out more resources here: Emergency Resources
Like face-to-face therapists, Talkspace therapists are individually licensed and follow clinical and legal protocols if a person is at risk of harming themselves or others. They are also available at flexible hours per their posted availability calendars which all clients can access.