Over 40 million Americans are now covered through their insurance. Check your eligibility and see what you can save.
Flexible Spending / Health Saving Account
If Talkspace isn't covered by your insurance, it might be helpful to know that some Talkspace customers use a credit or debit card for their subscription and then submit the bill to their Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Saving Account (HSA) plan administrator.
Check in with your FSA/HSA provider to confirm what information they need to accept the bill.
* Email our customer support team for an itemized receipt.
Talkspace now partners with a number of U.S. health plans to provide online therapy to employees through Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and behavioral health benefits.
Please note the following:
- A new room will be created if you are eligible and complete the process.
- If you have any trouble matching with your original provider, reach out to our Customer Support team.
- Be sure to select a therapist at the end of the process before you reach out.
- In a limited amount of cases, your existing provider may not be available to provide service, due to conflict of interest with the health plan, etc.
- Click on Stop Subscription Renewal to cancel the existing subscription.
If you are an existing customer and want to see if you are covered:
|Through the Web|
- Log into your account on www.talkspace.com.
- Click on your username located on the top left corner of the screen.
- Under Account, click on Check My Coverage.
|Through the iOS App|
- Log into your Talkspace iOS app.
- Click the gear wheel () at the top-right corner of the page.
- If you are in the chatroom, click on the green arrow () at the top-left to return to the Rooms page and locate the gear wheel ) at the top-right corner of the page.
- Now on the Settings page, scroll down to Eligibility And Coverage.
- Click on Check My Coverage.