Over 40 million Americans are now covered through their insurance. Check your eligibility and see what you can save!
Flexible Spending / Health Saving Account
If Talkspace is not covered by your insurance, it may be helpful to know that some Talkspace clients use a credit or debit card for their subscription. Then they submit the bill to their Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Saving Account (HSA) plan administrator.
We recommend you check in with your FSA/HSA provider to confirm what information they may need to accept the bill.
* Please email our customer support team if you'd like an itemized receipt.
Talkspace now partners with a number of U.S. health plans to provide online therapy to employees through Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and behavioral health benefits.
If you are an existing customer and want to see if you are covered:
|Through the Web|
- Log into your account on www.talkspace.com.
- Click on your username located on the top left corner of the screen.
- Under Account, click on Check My Coverage.
|Through the iOS App|
- Log into your Talkspace iOS app.
- Click the gear wheel () at the top-right corner of the page.
- If you are in the chatroom, click on the green arrow () at the top-left to return to the Rooms page and locate the gear wheel.
- Now on the Settings page, scroll down to Eligibility And Coverage.
- Click on Check My Coverage.
Please note the following:
- A new room will be created if you are eligible and complete the process.
- If you have any trouble matching with your original provider, please reach out to our Customer Support team.
- Please be sure to select a provider at the end of the process before you reach out.
- In a limited amount of cases, your existing provider may not be available to provide service due to conflict of interest with the health plan, etc.
- Click on Stop Subscription Renewal to cancel the existing subscription.