Absolutely! Talkspace is available to people who are outside of the United States. Please remember that our prices are in US dollars and most of our therapists reside in US time zones.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Talkspace about?
- How can Talkspace improve my life?
- Is Talkspace covered by insurance?
- Do you offer Couples Therapy?
- Can a minor sign up for Talkspace?
- What if I don’t really like typing everything out?
- When will the therapist respond to me?
- Can I use Talkspace if I am outside of the USA?
- How do I contact Talkspace?