Absolutely! Talkspace is available to people who are outside of the United States. Please remember that our prices are in US dollars and most of our therapists reside in US time zones.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Talkspace about?
- How can Talkspace improve my life?
- I’m a parent/guardian of a teen using Talkspace. Can I talk to my teen’s therapist and access information about their progress?
- I’m a parent/guardian of a teen interested in starting Talkspace therapy. How do I grant them consent?
- Can a minor sign up for Talkspace?
- Is Talkspace covered by insurance?
- Do you offer Couples Therapy?
- What if I don’t really like typing everything out?
- When will the therapist respond to me?
- Can I use Talkspace if I am outside of the USA?