Because our therapists are real people who have multiple clients, families, lives, etc. (just like you and me), each therapist is a little different. Usually the therapist will respond once or twice a day. Other users like to set up a specific time once each week with their therapist so that they can message each other in real time (sort of like a face-to-face session would be). The best thing to do is talk to your therapist about your schedule and your needs, and see what will work best for both of you.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Talkspace about?
- How can Talkspace improve my life?
- I’m a parent/guardian of a teen using Talkspace. Can I talk to my teen’s therapist and access information about their progress?
- I’m a parent/guardian of a teen interested in starting Talkspace therapy. How do I grant them consent?
- Can a minor sign up for Talkspace?
- Is Talkspace covered by insurance?
- Do you offer Couples Therapy?
- What if I don’t really like typing everything out?
- When will the therapist respond to me?
- Can I use Talkspace if I am outside of the USA?