You can change the email associated with your account by following the steps below:
Through the web:
- Log in through our website directly at www.talkspace.com using a web browser
- Find your username located on the top left corner of the screen
- Click on it and scroll down to “Account details”
- On the “Account details” page you will see an option to “Change email”
- You will then be prompted to enter your password
- After your password is successfully entered you will be able to change your email address
- Press “Save”
Through the iOS app:
- Log into your Talkspace iOS app and click on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the page
- If you’re in your chatroom, click on the green arrow (top left) to return to the “rooms” page and then follow the instructions above.
- From here you’ll be taken to the “Settings” page
- Tap on “Account details”
- Once you’re on the “Account details” screen, tap on your email address
- You’ll then be prompted to enter your password for added security
- If your password is correct you’ll be taken to a page where you can edit your email address
- Please make sure to double check that your email address is correct before saving!
Note: We will update this page when this feature becomes available on Android devices. If you do not have an iOS device you will need to log into the web version of the Talkspace site to make changes to your account.