We’re so glad that your teen is interested in starting with Talkspace. If your teen is a minor in a state that requires parental/legal guardian consent for starting therapy, we require you to affirm your consent both via video message (verbally) and text message on the Talkspace app, in the presence of your teen. Our Consultation Therapists and our Customer Support team can provide more detail about the step-by-step requirements for this process.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How secure is the payment system?
- Am I able to delete my chat transcript?
- How do you protect my privacy?
- I’m a parent/guardian of a teen interested in starting Talkspace therapy. How do I grant them consent?
- I’m a parent/guardian of a teen using Talkspace. Can I talk to my teen’s therapist and access information about their progress?