Our providers work hard to return timely responses to all their clients; occasionally they may not reply by the expected time. If your provider has exceeded the expected response time, you’ll be able to grant an extension or continue to wait for a reply. With each additional request, your provider will be notified and the expected reply-by time will be updated. Should your provider exceed the expected response time again that week, the reply-by button will update to provide you with additional options.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can I access Talkspace on my mobile device?
- What if I don’t really like typing everything out?
- Is Talkspace available on Amazon Alexa?
- Do you offer Couples Therapy?
- When will the therapist respond to me?
- How does Guaranteed Response Time work?
- What happens if my provider misses a "Guaranteed Response Time"?
- What should I expect from the Guaranteed Responses?
- How do I contact Talkspace?