Your therapist is working hard to help you on your therapeutic journey, but occasionally they may not reply by the expected time. If your provider has exceeded the expected response time, you’ll be able to grant an extension, or continue waiting for their reply. With each additional request, your therapist will be re-notified and the expected reply-by time will be updated. Should your therapist exceed the expected response time again that week, the reply-by button will update to provide you with additional options to best suit your needs.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What if I don’t really like typing everything out?
- Is Talkspace available on Amazon Alexa?
- Do you offer Couples Therapy?
- When will the therapist respond to me?
- How does Guaranteed Response Time work?
- What happens if my therapist misses a Guaranteed Response Time?
- What should I expect from the Guaranteed Responses?
- How do I contact Talkspace?