If a provider has responded thoroughly via text or media message by the expected response time, your Guaranteed Response Time is considered satisfied. You are guaranteed to receive at least one meaningful therapist response for each request period.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What if I don’t really like typing everything out?
- Is Talkspace available on Amazon Alexa?
- Do you offer Couples Therapy?
- When will the therapist respond to me?
- How does Guaranteed Response Time work?
- What happens if my therapist misses a Guaranteed Response Time?
- What should I expect from the Guaranteed Responses?
- How do I contact Talkspace?