Scheduling live video sessions with your therapist is easy with the new scheduling tool!
The Live Scheduler is Available on:
How to Use
Here's how to use the feature:
- Log into your Talkspace account via the Talkspace app.
- If you haven't already, please also make sure your app is completely up to date.
- Once you're logged in, scroll down past the "Helpful tips" section to "Therapy tools" section.
- If you're in your chatroom, click on the green arrow in the top left corner to access this page.
- Under "Therapy tools" section you should see a section entitled "Live video sessions" (see image below). Click on this section.
- From there you will be able to select the therapist you'd like to schedule a session with.
- Once a therapist is selected you'll be brought to a screen with a green button entitled "Book a session".
- If you have any upcoming video sessions they will also be listed here for your convenience.
- Click on "Book a session" and select the length of session you'd like to have.
- If you do not have a session credit available it will give you the option to purchase one.
- From here you will be taken to a screen with time slots for your therapist's availability. Please select a time that works for you.
- From here you will be taken to a screen to confirm your booking. Please make sure to review the cancellation policy.
- Click on "Book session". Your therapist will then receive a request to confirm the session.
- Please note that your therapist has up to 24 hours before the scheduled session to confirm.