If you are facing issues with your live video sessions (i.e. blurriness, choppiness, slowness, etc.), please try the following steps:
- Ensure that you have a good internet connection.
- Make sure you are not connected through a VPN network.
- For audio and/or video issues, make sure your device's microphone and camera are enabled.
- Check the App Store or Google Play Store to make sure your app is updated.
- If your app is updated, delete and reinstall the app.
- Restart your phone, computer, or tablet.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router.
- Reset your phone or tablet's network settings.
- Go to Settings > Backup and Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings.
- If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint, or pattern, then tap Reset Settings again to confirm.
- A "Network settings reset" pop-up should briefly appear.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
Note: If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our customer support team.