When encountering issues during a live video or audio session (i.e. blurriness, choppiness, slowness, etc.), try the following steps:
- Ensure that you have a good internet connection.
- Make sure you are not connected through a VPN network.
- Make sure your device's microphone and/or camera is enabled.
- Check the App Store to see if there is an update available. If there is, download the latest version for the best user experience.
- If your app is up to date, delete and reinstall the app.
- Restart your device.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router.
- Reset your phone or tablet's network settings by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Backup and Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings.
- If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint, or pattern, then tap Reset Settings again to confirm.
- A "Network settings reset" pop-up should briefly appear.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
For continued issues, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org