You and your prescriber will discuss the best treatment plan for your needs; this may or may not involve medication.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between therapy and psychiatry?
- Can I receive therapy services from my prescriber?
- Is Talkspace psychiatry available to teens?
- How much do Talkspace Psychiatry sessions cost?
- Can I use my insurance to cover Talkspace psychiatry costs?
- Can I use my insurance to cover medications prescribed by my Talkspace provider?
- Do I have to pay additional fees to speak with a prescriber If I’m already a Talkspace therapy client?
- How long will I have to wait to speak with a prescriber?
- What kind of prescribers are on the Talkspace psychiatry network?
- Are psychiatry clients guaranteed a prescription after meeting with a prescriber?