Yes! All messages with your provider are available for you to view within your private talk therapy chat room anytime you'd like! A great benefit of our text-based therapy service is that you always have the ability to go back and read over past conversations that you've had with your provider, which can help you reflect and track your progress over time. Keep in mind that you may need to view your account via desktop to review older messages.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Talkspace about?
- How does Talkspace therapy work?
- Can I go back and read my provider's previous messages?
- Does Talkspace offer services in languages other than English?
- How do I offer Talkspace to my employees as a benefit/perk?
- How do I sign up for Talkspace?
- Are there any long-term contracts?
- Does Talkspace support veterans?
- Is online therapy really effective?
- What kind of medications are prescribed on Talkspace?