How do I cancel my account?
You can cancel your account through your Talkspace settings.
- — Log into our website directly at www.talkspace.com using a web browser
- — Click the menu under your user name and go to “My Account”
- — Once you're on the My Account page please scroll down to the in the "Rooms" section
- — There you will see the option to “Cancel Subscription” which will guide you through a couple of quick steps to submit your request
If you’re using the mobile app, you can cancel your subscription directly from the app. Log in and select the icon in the top-left corner to access your Settings.
Once you complete your cancellation request, our team will promptly handle it.
Your therapist will still be available to you throughout the remaining time that you already have paid.
Can I do a live session via a computer?
At this time only support live video calls through the mobile/tablet app version of our site.
Can I use Talkspace on my iPhone or iPad?
Absolutely! You can use the Talkspace app with our iOS app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Take your therapy to-go so you have access to your therapist whenever and wherever you need help.
Do you have a Talkspace app for Android?
Of course! Talkspace is available to Android users via the Google Play App Store.
With the Talkspace app, it’s like having a therapist in your pocket!
What computer and Internet connection do I need?
You can use any computer capable of running a modern web browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
What do I do if messages are not being sent / received when I’m using the Talkspace app?
This issue is usually caused by a poor internet connection. Please try the following steps to resolve:
- — Check the Internet connection strength
- — Log out of the Talkspace app completely
- — Log back into the app
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact us via Support@Talkspace.com. We will be happy to assist you with this.