• Are Talkspace providers licensed?

    Absolutely! At Talkspace, we have an extensive, nationwide network of licensed providers. All Talkspace providers have been carefully vetted and trained. Talkspace providers undergo an extensive evaluation and review to meet important healthcare requirements and are closely monitored and evaluated for their performance.

  • What do your providers specialize in?

    We have thousands of licensed providers, many of whom are trained in multiple areas of expertise! Here are just some of the areas our clinical network specialize in:

     Anxiety & Stress LGBTQIA+  Grief & Trauma
    Addiction Substance abuse Anger Management
    Depression Chronic Illness Parenting
    Eating Disorders Childhood Abuse Mood disorders
    Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Relationships (Family, Friends) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
    Bipolar Social Anxiety   


    Talkspace provides a convenient online platform for you to communicate with our providers. Learn more on how to get started today

  • What do MS, RMHCI, LICSW, LMHC, LPC… letters by the name of providers mean?

    These letters refer to a person’s credentials and may vary depending on the provider’s qualifications or licensure. Some of our most common license types include:

    LPC.jpg   Licensed Professional Counselors are mental health service providers with a master’s degree who are trained to work with individuals, families, and groups in treating mental, behavioral and emotional problems, and disorders.
    MS.jpg   Masters of Science in counseling psychology, clinical psychology, clinical counseling, or educational psychology. A master’s degree in the specified area may require completion of a master’s thesis, dissertation, and/or project.
    LMHC.jpg   Licensed Mental Health Counselor is board-certified to treat children, adolescents, and adults suffering from adjustment issues, relationship conflicts, or mental illness.
    LMFT.jpg   Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist is board-certified to treat a variety of mental health concerns with the emphasis on family therapy, couples therapy, and sex therapy.
    LICSW.jpg   Licensed and Independent Clinical Social Worker is a social worker with an MSW (Master of Social Work) and an additional three years of training. LICSWs tend to specialize in family and marital counseling.