Log in to view all content.
Skip the wait and find your answer by signing in
and exploring all FAQs.

How to provide consent for a third party to learn about my diagnosis, treatment approach and speak with my provider?

Talkspace members have the option to grant consent for a third party, such as a parent, legal guardian, healthcare provider, or employer, to access their health information and communicate with their Talkspace provider. To proceed, members should complete the Authorization to Discuss Protected Health Information form, then email it to recordrequest@talkspace.com.

Teen clients between the ages of 13 and 17 would also required to complete this form; however, minors under the age of consent in their state may be exempt. For more details, please contact privacy@talkspace.com.

If you're just looking for a copy of your medical records, review How can I receive a copy of my medical records? (Release of Information)

Authorization to Discuss Protected Health Information Form

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request