Obtaining Your Medical Records
To obtain a copy of your medical records, which may include diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, and/or progress notes depending on your treatment history:
- Fill out the Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information form in full.
- Email the completed form to us at email@example.com. Note, the request may take up to thirty (30) days to be processed.
Submission Tips to Avoid Delays
We ask that you ensure the following when submitting the form to us:
- All writing and responses are clear and legible.
- The name on the Talkspace account matches the name shared on the Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information form.
- The information is protected by providing either a "wet" signature or an electronic signature using software that also assigns a digital timestamp (i.e. Docusign).
- If you are unsure of the dates of services you’d like the medical records for, you may write "any and all medical records" in the (insert date) field in section 6 of the authorization form.