How can I request my provider to complete out an assessment or other paperwork?

Talkspace is committed to having our provider focus on direct client care. Our provider network cannot provide assessments or participate in the completion of paperwork/forms for the following (not a complete list):

  • Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
  • Leave Of Absence (LOA) 
  • Social Security Disability
  • Emotional Support Animal (ESA)
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
  • Custodial/Forensic Evaluation 
  • Fitness for Duty/Return to Work
  • Housing Evaluations

While Talkspace and its therapy providers and prescribers are unable to complete an assessment or other paperwork, you may request a treatment summary be created by your provider in lieu of that. 

To request a treatment summary, check out our help center article on How can I receive a copy of my medical records? (Release of Information) and complete the attached form, making sure to check off the box labeled "Entire Counseling Services..." or "Entire Psychiatric Services..." depending on the information you'd like released. 

If you need further assistance with the completion of a specific assessment or form, we recommend reaching out to and working with your primary care physician or any other external physician.

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request