How can I request my provider to complete out an assessment or other paperwork?

Talkspace is committed to having our provider focus on direct client care. Our provider network cannot provide assessments or participate in the completion of paperwork/forms for the following (not a complete list):

  • Family Medical Leave Act
  • Leave Of Absence
  • Social Security Disability
  • Emotional Support Animal
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Custodial/Forensic Evaluation
  • Fitness for Duty/Return to Work
  • Housing Evaluations

For assistance with this, we encourage you to reach out to and work with your primary care physician or any other external physician.

If you would like medical record documentation, check out our help center article: How can I receive a copy of my medical records? (Release of Information) and complete the form attached to the article that best meets your needs.

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request