Requests for Assessments and Paperwork

Talkspace and its provider network cannot provide assessments or participate in the completion of paperwork/forms for the following (not a complete list):

  • Family Medical Leave Act
  • Leave Of Absence
  • Social Security Disability
  • Emotional Support Animal
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Custodial/Forensic Evaluation
  • Fitness for Duty/Return to Work
  • Housing Evaluations

For assistance with this, we encourage you to reach out to and work with your primary care physician or any other external physician.

Related Articles

How can I receive a copy of my medical records? (Release of Information)

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request