Ensure you’re logging into the correct platform and account.
Check that you're entering the same email address and password used to create your account. If you've got our Talkspace Self-Guided app too, be sure you're using your Talkspace credentials and not your login for Talkspace Self-Guided.
Reset your Password.
Reset your password by clicking here and entering the email address linked to your Talkspace account. The reset link emailed to you will only be active for 60-minutes.
If you're not seeing the password reset email in your inbox, check your spam and promotions folder for the email subject: Reset your Talkspace password and make sure you do not have emails sent from email@example.com blocked.
If your Talkspace account is linked to your work email, your employer might have email filters in effect that could block our emails. Please contact your organization directly for assistance. Once you regain access to your account, you can update your email address to a personal one by following the steps outlined in How do I change my nickname, email, password, and phone number?
If your Talkspace login is connected to your organization's member portal, please contact your organization to update your account information, which includes your email address and password.
Ensure any password auto-fill features are disabled.
If not disabled, the features could be auto-populating the password field with an old password, preventing you from logging in if you've recently changed your password.
Attempt to log in from both the Talkspace app and website.
Try logging in on both the website and the app to see if the issue is happening on both devices or just one. If the issue only happens on one of the devices, try our General Troubleshooting Tips. If the issue persists on that specific device, contact us and provide the requested information below.
For trouble logging in due to two-factor authentication (2FA)...
- If you’re not receiving the 6-digit verification code, ensure you’re checking the phone number and/or email address associated with your Talkspace account.
- If your 2FA request timed out, please wait and try again in a few minutes.
If you continue to have difficulty, contact us with answers to the questions below, and include details about the issue along with a screenshot of the error message, if applicable. Please be sure to block out any Protected Health Information (PHI) and in-room messages when sending screenshots.
|If the issue only occurs on the WEB|
- What web browser are you using? (ex. Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Have you tested logging in on multiple browsers?
|If the issue only occurs on the MOBILE APP|
- What type of Device do you have? (e.g. iPhone 7, Android, etc.)
- What version of iOS or Android are you on?
- Is your app currently up to date?
- If you're not sure, check the app store to see if there is an update available to download.
- Does this problem occur equally while connected to WiFi and/or cellular data?
- What country are you currently located in?