Ensure you’re logging into the correct platform.
If you’re currently receiving care from or considering working with a therapist or prescriber on Talkspace, please log in through the Talkspace App, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, or directly on the Talkspace Website.
For those using Talkspace Go, our self-guided app, refer to this article for assistance: I’m having trouble logging into my Talkspace Go app, what should I do?
Reset your Password.
To reset your password, click here and enter the email address associated with your Talkspace account. Keep in mind that the password reset link emailed to you will be active for 60-minutes.
If you haven’t received the password reset email, consider the following:
- Check your spam and promotions folder for an email with the subject: Reset your Talkspace password.
- Ensure that emails from email@example.com are not blocked.
If your Talkspace account is linked to your work email, reach out to your organization directly for support. It’s possible that your employer has filters in place that block our emails. Feel free to update your email address once you regain access to your account. Here’s an article on how to do so: How do I change my nickname, email, password, and phone number?
If your Talkspace login is connected to your organization’s member portal, you’ll have to contact your organization to update your account credentials, including your email address and password.
Ensure any password auto-fill features are disabled.
If not disabled, the features could be auto-populating the password field with an old password, preventing you from logging in if you've recently changed your password.
Attempt to log in from both the Talkspace app and website.
Try logging in on both the website and the app to see if the issue is happening on both devices or just one. If the issue only happens on one of the devices, try our General Troubleshooting Tips. If the issue persists on that specific device, contact us and provide the requested information below.
For trouble logging in due to two-factor authentication (2FA)...
- If you’re not receiving the 6-digit verification code, ensure you’re checking the phone number and/or email address associated with your Talkspace account.
- If your 2FA request timed out, please wait and try again in a few minutes.
Request for Additional Support
If you continue to have difficulty, log in to your account, and submit a support request. Please provide answers to the questions below, include details about the issue, and attach a screenshot of the error message if applicable. When attaching screenshots, ensure to block out any Protected Health Information (PHI) and in-room messages.
|If the issue only occurs on the WEB
- What web browser are you using? (ex. Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Have you tested logging in on multiple browsers?
|If the issue only occurs on the MOBILE APP
- What type of Device do you have? (e.g. iPhone 7, Android, etc.)
- What version of iOS or Android are you on?
- Is your app currently up to date?
- If you're not sure, check the app store to see if there is an update available to download.
- Does this problem occur equally while connected to WiFi and/or cellular data?
- What country are you currently located in?