Acceptable Forms of Government Issued Identification Cards

In order to help Talkspace verify your coverage and start therapy, you may be asked to provide your health insurance card and a government issued ID.

The following is a list of acceptable government issued identification cards that can be used as proof of identification:

  • Driver license
  • Learner permit
  • Military identification card
  • Passport or passport card
  • Permanent resident card
  • Photo identification card issued by local government agency
  • State issued identification card
  • Student identification card

Please know that our site is secure for transmitting sensitive data as your information will be encrypted. For more on how Talkspace protects our client's information, check out this help center article: Is Talkspace safe, secure, and confidential?

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request